Thursday, February 3, 2011

Show Off

I wrote a nice little blog for you all on my lunch break. Unfortunately, there were some technical difficulties and all of my hard work was for naught. Anyways, Rush week is going fabulously! Since the moment I got up the courage to leave my car and walk into the house on Monday, the girls have been so welcoming and comforting. There has been not one ounce of awkwardness. That is really unusual for me. The best way to describe them all is just by saying they are so nice. They have all gone out of their way to show an interest in and get to know all of us rushees. It is apparent from the beginning that they are all so different and beautiful in their own unconventional ways. There is something in all of them that I could really look up to. I am really quite proud of myself. One of the girls told me to keep being friendly and talkative. Keep being not start being. Yea that's right! No more miss shy girl!! One of my fellow rushees is a new transfer, who just so happens to be my same year and major. This means that starting next Fall we will have every class together. Last night at the decade party (dress up time!) we were totally matching too. God is really such a show off sometimes. Tomorrow I will know if I get to pledge. I sure hope so! I think it is a great match. I'm beyond exhausted and would be perfectly content to never get into my car again. However, it has so been worth it and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Right now, my near future holds some food with my rushee friend. Ciao ciao ciao!

P.S. I can't tell you enough how much I love love love whoever is reading this. Almost 200 hits!! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment