Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Conversation-Making Queen

It turns out that the whole pledging process is one huge secret. I love secrets and surprises so I'm very excited. I'm sure you all are heart broken that I can't fill you in on each and every detail... Right? However, I can say that my wish of not having to eat lunch alone anymore has certainly been answered. Us pledges have the opportunity to get to know all of the ADX actives individually. This means that for the next 2 weeks I am one busy girl. So far, I am loving it! I am only the first day in and I have already learned a lot about myself. It is amazing how much of yourself is revealed when you take the time to get to know someone else. I have always been super sure of myself, but I am discovering how I can best portray that. After this, I will be a conversation-making queen. In other news... Happy belated Valentine's Day! Or as my valentine says, "Valentime's Day!" I hope yours was filled with lots and lots of love. It is my absolute favorite holiday. Who doesn't want to spend a whole being told how much they are loved and loving right back?? My Valentine's Day was probably the best I've ever had. I was rather ambitious this year. Renee(I can't figure out how to do the accent!) you would be proud. I made this:
Heart Cake

It actually turned out! Yay!! I know this really has nothing to do with becoming an Aztec so I will end my tangent. Now for some studying... maybe my next blog will discuss the thrilling experience of commuting to San Diego. I know you just can't wait for that. 


P.S. Since writing blogs makes me a blogger, does that mean you are my bloggees? I love all you bloggees out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment