Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guess Who's Back

My faithful bloggees! I am so so so sorry for being so neglectful. I fail as a blogger. My mom just told me that people have been asking why I stopped. If that was you, I love you. You have inspired me!
The past couple of weeks have been absolutely insane and wonderful. My pledge sisters and I are completely inseparable now. God has really blessed our friendship. We all work so well together and the love and support blows my mind every time I am with them. I got a big sis!! I'm so in love. Yet again God had his hand in that one as well. She is such an amazing Godly woman. I survived my midterms. My birthday was last week too. I'm finally 18!! How many times have I dreamt about this day? I have spent countless hours wondering what it would be like to be in college with friends and freedom. It is so much better than I ever imagined. These days I am completely in awe of how blessed I am. Surprisingly, it is so humbling. I guess it is true that when you reach the limit of yourself that is when He steps in and lets everything fall into place. I have never been so tired or busy, but I have also never been so excited. 
I promised you a driving blog and a driving blog you will get. Okay, when I decided that I was going to stay home and be a commuter I was totally dreading the drive. I drove like a granny. I never drove over 70, and cutting through traffic never even crossed my mind. That lasted for about a week. I must say that for the most part, people on the 15 really know how to drive. However, there is also that one that has to go and screw everything. I have a great thing going with Mr. Ford Ranger; we are going fast enough and there is no tailgating or crazy stuff going on. Then Mr. Honda Accord has to squeeze himself in between and ruin the great thing we had. He's tailgating Mr. Ranger and breaking in front of me. That is a drive ruiner right there. I know you all know exactly what I'm talking about too. The 78 is totally a different story. Everyone suddenly forgets how to drive as soon as they get onto the 78. It is ridiculous. However, I must sincerely apologize because I'm pretty sure I used to be that slow driver that messed everything up. I have abandoned my granny ways and have now graduated to a true commuter. 
Once again, I love all you bloggees out there. I solemnly vow to be a better blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment