Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If by the grace of God...

Well, I had another very important first this week. I reserved my very first apartment! I'm still in shock. It is ideal. A cute one bedroom with a kitchen!! A kitchen to fill with teapots and pot holders. My roomie is coco a.k.a. my God send of a pledgee friend. Thanks God. It is right across the street from the ADX house so if we become active(by the grace of God) we will be able to take part in all the fun. If you can't tell, I am pretty excited about it. After we signed the papers I said, "coco what am I doing getting an apartment? I'm still a baby!" If someone told me six months ago that this is where I would be now I would have been scared to death. God has given me so much courage in the past couple of months. I know this is precisely where He wanted me to be. It is a glorious feeling being under His plan and not my own. As far as what I was freaking out about on my last blog... well I'm still kind of freaking out. Everyday I feel more and more secure and safe. I'm starting to believe that He knows best, rather than just knowing it in my head. Sometimes it still sucks though. I'm pretty sure my plan would be a lot more fun every now and then. 
In others news... I learned how to play the spoons in one of my classes. State is kicking some basketball booty. I am developing major Aztec pride. Pledging is hard but really good. This is that point in the semester when you feel like you have been in school(and pledging) forever and the end isn't quite close enough to be motivating. Spring break couldn't be here fast enough. Some rejuvenation is definitely needed. I hope you all find time to rest in God in the midst of all your chaos. Love love love!


Psalm 127:2
 It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives sleep to his beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment