Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alphabets and Bananas

Tomorrow is Friday and that is a reason to celebrate. I really wanted to write a blog for all you bloggees, but I am having a hard time developing any one thought well enough to be blog worthy. So instead of depriving you of a blog and myself of the fun of creating one for you, I will share with you some of the random things I think you need to know. Prepare to take a journey into... the brain of a teenage girl! (Shriek!! Ahh run away!!!) Just kidding please stay
Alright, well finals are in just a few short weeks. My classes have been going pretty well. In SLHS we are learning about how language and our brain interact. It is so interesting! I just love it. We are reading Freud in Lit. That guy is crazy. It is super interesting especially when you realize he coined the terms like "repression" and "death wish". However, he makes you feel just a little bit insane yourself. Also, why that is considered to be some of the greatest World Literature from the nineteenth century I have no idea. Nothing super exciting is going on in my other classes. I realized that only a 95+ is considered an A and worth 4.0. If you have a 90-95 it is an A- and it brings your GPA down. Who made that rule??? An A should be an A! 
Being a sorority girl actually does make you more intelligent. I just realized that the word "Alphabet" comes from the first two Greek letters: alpha and beta. How cool is that? If you ever go on Jeopardy and they ask you that question I get a cut k? 
Last week my car hit 77,777 miles. My redID has three 7's in it. My future apartment number also has three 7's in it. There are seven of us pledge sisters. The number of completion. I think God's presence is all over this semester. 
Please check out the company the BF is helping to start. Like it on Facebook and you might win a free lanyard!! Seriesof4
I'm attempting to be gluten free this week. I never realized how much pasta and Goldfish I eat. So far I haven't noticed any benefits and I just find myself being hungry all the time. On the bright side, I discovered protein style at In N Out is messy and delicious.
Need a laugh? Here you go!!! 




Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment